PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION: FEE CAN$283.00
- BI-947 Permanent Residence Permit application form
- BI-9 A full set of fingerprints (Please send a self addressed stamped envelope, Size A4, to our office requesting this form
- Marriage certificate/proof of spousal relationship, if applicable;
- Divorce decree/proof of legal separation, if applicable;
- Proof of custody/maintenance, if applicable;
- Death certificate, in respect of late spouse, if applicable;
- Consent of parents, in respect of minors, if applicable;
- Proof of judicial adoption, if applicable;
- Police Clearance from any country the applicant has resided for a period of 12 months or longer since the age of 18;
- Valid temporary residence permits, if already in South Africa;
- Please send a self addressed stamped envelope, size A-4 to our office requesting this form.
- Fee - $283.00 Canadian
Processing time: 12 - 18 months.
APPLICATION FOR PROOF OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE:
Please note: a person loses his/her Permanent Residence Permit when he/she is out of the country for continuous three (3) years according to the Immigration Act and according to the repealed Aliens Control Act, continuous 3 years results in automatic lapse of the permit.
- BI - 1620E Proof of Permanent Residence Form
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document
- Certified copy of South African Permanent Residence Certificate
- Fee - $13 Canadian
Processing time: 6 - 12 months